Thanks to SL!
My Digital Domain
Thanks to SL!
My latest Podcast is online your enjoyment!
079 DEREK TheBandit’s SOUND REPUBLIC PODCAST
FULL SHOW 31 OCTOBER 2009
Warm Up Mix
Feature: Hugh Campbell – The Comedown Machine
Get it at my Sound Republic Website
Podcasting News have a great post about Podcasting, what is it?
Little Emily Chapman, daughter of pioneering podcaster C.C. Chapman has created her own video podcast.
072 DEREK TheBandits SOUND REPUBLIC
PODCAST 30 APRIL 2009
WARM UP MIX:
1) Wendy Oldfield – Acid Rain (Eric M DJL 2009 Remix)
2) Goldfish – Fort Knox (Shaun Duvet & Soft Serve’s Rainbow Roll Remix)
3) DJ Ton T.B. – Dream Machine (Andzhan Remix)
1) Doyle & Isaac feat. Marcie – Excuse Me Sir (Original Mix)
2) Tom Cloud – Tailwind (Carl B Remix)
3) Daniel Loubscher – Follow Me (Avernus Remix)
4) Cressida – Never Mind (Sebastian Sand Remix)
5) Airwave feat Ludovic Meyer – Batignolles Blues
6) Far & Away – Amber Morning (Original Mix)
7) Pierre Pienaar feat Marcie – If Youre Not Here (Original Vocal Mix)
8) Ron Malakai – The Last Bastion (Original Mix)
9) Ehren Stowers – Elusive (Original Mix)
10) Blue Tente – Let You Go (Mindsoundscapes Remix)
11) John Askew – Vandalism (Original Mix)
Guest Mix: Judge Jules – APril 09
Wind Down Mix:
1) Valdi – Sotox Veins
2) Esona – Fallen Spirits
3) Will B – Self Portrait (Frostbyte Remix)
4) Airwave feat Ludovic Meyer – Batignolles Blues (Chillout Mix)
Thanks to all the artists and labels!
More info: Sound Republic Webiste
Subscribe using RSS Feed
Direct Download Link – Right Click Save As
I am a music Podcaster and was very happy to find a new resource for music…
As you may know you can’t just plan any music in a Podcast, due to all the archaic copyright laws.
Now there is a new and very interesting site.
Free Music Archive
The Free Music Archive is an interactive library of high-quality, legal audio downloads. The Free Music Archive is being directed by WFMU, the most renowned freeform radio station in America. Radio has always offered the public free access to new music. The Free Music Archive is a continuation of that purpose, designed for the age of the internet.
Every mp3 you discover on The Free Music Archive is pre-cleared for certain types of uses that would otherwise be prohibited by outdated copyright law. Are you a podcaster looking for pod-safe audio? A radio or video producer searching for instrumental bed music that won’t put your audience to sleep? A remix artist looking for pre-cleared samples? Or are you simply looking for some new sounds to add to your next playlist? The Free Music Archive is a resource for all that and more, and unlike other websites, all of the audio has been hand-picked by established audio curators.
The Free Music Archive is a platform for collaboration between WFMU and a group of fellow curators, including KEXP, dublab, KBOO, ISSUE Project Room, and CASH Music. The site combines the curatorial approach that these organizations have played for the last few decades, with the community generated approach of many current online music sites.
Inspired by Creative Commons and the open source software movement, the FMA provides a legal and technological framework for curators, artists, and listeners to harness the potential of music sharing. Every artist page will have a bio and links to the artists’ home page for users to learn more about the music they discover via the Free Music Archive. We also seek to compensate artists directly. Artist, album and song profiles will contain links to buy the full album from the artist and/or label’s preferred vendor(s). Users can also “tip” an artist if they like what they hear, sending a donation directly to the artists’ PayPal account. Artist profiles include tourdates, encouraging users to step away from the glowing computer screen and see some real live music.
For full details visit the Free Music Archive and join the Revolution!
It’s wonderful to see such vision!