44 years ago, Raymond Tomlinson was working on ARPANET (the U.S. Government’s precursor to the publicly available Internet), and invented email. It was a pretty big deal because up until that point, messages could only be sent and read on the same computer. This allowed a user and a destination separated by the & symbol. Thank to Marketing Tech Blog
This infographic by Two Legit Agency gives a fantastic roadmap view of your Digital marketing journey.
Are you a chocoholic? Answer these questions to help find out. chocoholic (def): a person who has or claims to have an addiction to chocolate.
Here’s some Friday Fun! If you have more than 2 secret stashes of chocolate candy, you might be a chocoholic. (Be honest.)
* If your top 3 favourite candies all have chocolate in them, you might be a chocoholic.
* If you have more than 4 books at home on chocolate, you might be a chocoholic.
* If your favourite dessert is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice-cream on the side, then you might be a chocoholic.
* If you name chocolate as one of the seven wonders of the world, you might be a chocoholic.
* If you bookmark more than 2 websites on the health benefits of chocolate, then you might be a chocoholic.
* If your favourite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you might be a chocoholic.
* If you own more than one chocolate-related T-Shirt, you might be a chocoholic. (If you actually wear that chocolate T-Shirt in public, just admit it. You are a chocoholic.)
* If you name your first-born child after your favourite chocolate candy – then you are a definite, full fledged chocoholic.
* If you are a chocoholic, there you may want to try one of two possible cures:
CURE #1: Chocolate Overdose
In several cases a chocolate overdose will effectively kill your chocolate bug for a period of time. At some point, too much chocolate in a given month will cure your addiction – for at least a week. Your personal chocolate overdose limit will depend on your level of addiction.
CURE #2: Chocolate Substitution
Chocolate substitution is another option, if the chocolate overdose doesn’t work. It involves starving your chocolate bug by offering it wholesome candy substitutes. The concept is that your body will gradually forget its craving for chocolate.
If one of these cures doesn’t work, well, at least you would enjoy the attempt . . .
Have a great weekend!